31 Self Love Journal Prompts for Women
“To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness” – Robert Morley
If you believe this, raise your hand! 🙋♀️ There is no doubt that sometimes we lack self-love and self-confidence. Often times we love everyone around us so much that we forget about ourselves and then nothing around us makes sense.
When I had my kiddos I lost who I was, I lost what I loved about me and what made me, ME.
I don’t want that to happen to you! I hope you can take these 31 self-love journal prompts for women for the next month and reflect on what you love most about yourself.
You matter, sister.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!!
- Write a list of 10 compliments you give to yourself!
- What are 3 huge accomplishments you have made in your life?
- Write a letter to yourself a year from now.
- What are 5 things you are proud of yourself for?
- Write down a list of 10 things that make you smile.
- What are 10 things you are grateful for, about yourself?
- What are at least 3 things you forgive yourself for?
- What are your 3 favorite books, and why?
- What are 5 habits you want to break up with this year?
- Write down 5 things you love about your physical appearance.
- What motivates you every day? Why?
- What are 10 things that make you genuinely happy?
- What are 5 ways you can love yourself more?
- What are 3 things that make you laugh?
- Write down 10 words that describe you, that you love?
- Describe your perfect day, filled with self-love.
- When do you feel most confident?
- What current goals are you working on? How is it going?
- What 5 songs do you love that make you want to get up and jam out?
- What habit should you give up that is hurting you from loving yourself?
- What are your 10 best personality traits?
- Write down 10 traits that your family and friends love about you.
- What is something you stopped doing a long time ago that you love that you can do again?
- Describe your dream life. Where do you live? Who is in your life? What do you do for a living?
- How do you practice self-care?
- What is something that makes you feel peaceful and calm?
- What is something you love about yourself today that you hope you carry with you in 10 years?
- What is the last gift you bought for yourself?
- What does self-love mean to you?
- Pick a color that best matches your personality? What color did you pick and why?
- What sets your soul on fire?
I hope these 31 self love journal prompts for women help you realize you are worthy and help build your confidence!
Like this post? Pin it for later!!