5 Personal Development Books that Will Get Pumped Up
Let me tell you, friends making this list of 5 Personal Development Books that will get you Pumped Up this short is REALLY hard. In the past couple of years, I have become obsessed with personal development books, self-help books, ya know, all the ones that get you motivated and pumped up?
If you are new to these types of books let me share with you what the hype is all about.
Personal Development books are the bee’s knees for many reasons, but my favorite reason is that these stories are being shared by people who have gone through hardships. They share their experiences to help their readers grow, motivate them, and because they are geniuses. Of course.
Other Post You Might Like: 31 Personal Development Journal Prompts for Women
So today, I want to share with you, 5 personal development books that will get you pumped up! These books are absolutely life-changing and eye-opening!
“FTC Disclosure: This post or video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links” ***
1. You are a BadA** – Written by: Jen Sincero. Just read the dang thing. This one is one of those books you buy and then keep forever. You could read it at least once a year. Jen’s bluntness and humor are one of a kind. She gives you the kick in the butt you need.
2. Chasing the Bright Side – Written By: Jess Ekstrom. I cannot get enough of this book. Let me start off by saying Jess could be anyone’s best friend. I love how much her personality shines through this book because you can really feel how optimistic she really is. I also love how this book is dedicated to optimism. It’s different yet still really inspiring. Jess is a “younger” entrepreneur, its very refreshing to see a different generation writing the books. Absolutely recommend. Did I mention she is hilarious?
3. The Greatest You – Written By: Trent Shelton. Have you ever watched a motivational speaker before on Youtube? Well if not, check this guy out. He is amazing!! Very motivational and his book is so inspiring. Listen to his story, that alone will get you motivated.
4. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*** – Written By Sarah Knight. I want to be honest with you. Sarah has a potty mouth in this book, however, I think the title can give that away. Personally I think she is funny. What matters more, is her advice. She is bold and blunt, sometimes that’s what we need in life. No sugar coating here.
5. The Audacity to Be a Queen – Written by Gina DeVee – This is my latest read. All I can say is WOW. What I love about Gina’s book is it leaves you feeling exactly how a personal development book should. Empowered and motivated. She has humor and leaves you feeling like you deserve the world.
Friends, read these books! Read as many personal development books as you can!! They will literally will change your life!!!
What are your favorite personal development books?
Like This Post? Pin it for Later!