80 Amazing Fall Bucket List Ideas for Families
There are only 14 days left until Fall officially starts. You could say I’m a little excited! I bet you are too! I’m dreaming of all the fun Fall festivities and memories that this season will bring.
From Halloween to Pumpkin Spice Candles, there is so much to be celebrated this season!
Even if Fall this year looks a little different, there is no reason why we can’t enjoy Fall fun! I am so optimistic that we can still enjoy the season with this awesome Fall Bucket List Ideas for families!
I have pulled together 80 Fall Bucket List Ideas for Families to enjoy including a FREE PRINTABLE to go along with it! Frame it, keep it in your purse, hang it on your fridge, whatever floats your boat!
I hope you and your family enjoy these fun activities!
80 Fun things to add to your bucket list this Fall!
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest for more seasonal fun!
1.Have a pumpkin carving party/contest
2. Make apple cider
3. Read Fall books
4. Read Halloween Books
5. Enjoy a nature walk (observe the changes outside)
6. Buy some new Fall or Autumn inspired outfits
7. Host a football party
8. Buy a fall scented candle (or make one)
9. Freshen up your Fall decor in your home
10. Decorate your porch for Fall or Halloween
11. Make something with pumpkin
12. Make candy apples
13. Go for a hike
14. Make Fall wreaths
15. Do Fall crafts
17. Make a Halloween costume
18. Have a Halloween/ Fall inspired movie day
19. Make s’mores
20. Rake a pile of leaves and jump in them!
21. Bake a Fall treat
22. Take a scenic drive and enjoy the Fall colors
23. Enjoy a Fall picnic
24. Go fishing
25. Take an evening walk and enjoy neighbors Fall decor
26. Go birdwatching
27. Go on a hayride
28. Take Fall family pictures
29. Instead of spring cleaning do some “Fall Cleaning”
30. Go to a haunted house
31. Show your children pictures of your childhood from Fall or Halloween
32. Throw a Fall party or Halloween party
33. Try a pumpkin-inspired treat
34. Open your windows and enjoy the breeze
35. Have a reading marathon of Fall or Halloween books
36. Write a gratitude list
37. Enjoy a gratitude scavenger hunt
38. Build something Fall or Halloween themed out of legos.
39. Make pumpkin pie or cinnamon play dough
40. Make Chili (Is is really Fall without chili?)
41. Try a new pumpkin seed recipe
42. Jump on the trampoline with a bunch of leaves
43. Go to the park
44. Visit a corn maze
45. Make a pumpkin volcano
46. Make mini scarecrows
47. Have a bake sale with friends
48. Make a leaf craft
49. Go to a Fall festival
50. Go camping in your backyard
Other Posts you might like: 100 Fall & Halloween Quotes … Hello Fall & September
Friends I hope you and your family enjoy this Fall and can find something fun to do from this list!! 🍁🍁🍁