Stuck inside? 50 self care ideas to do during the quarantine
I know, your probably over the whole Coronavirus talk. To be honest, I am too. It’s been a heck of a few weeks I must say, however like I always do in any situation that life throws at me, I try to be optimistic, ya know, look on the bright side.
Since most of us are stuck in our homes, I’m sure the thought of “what in the heck I am going to do with all of this time?” has crossed your mind?
Yes, binge-watching your favorite shows sounds nice and relaxing…but what about other things, that you don’t normally have time to do, or even just things that you want to do, but haven’t had the time?
Sister now is your chance! Here I have pulled together 100 self-care ideas just for you!
- Start a new exercise routine
- Read a new book
- Get rid of old clothes
- Dust everything down in your house – EVERYTHING
- Paint a picture of something you love
- Take a nice hot bath with no distractions
- On social media? Say something kind to a stranger
- Write that book you’ve been wanting too
- Spend some quality time with your partner
- Call a friend or family member
- Look through old pictures
- Delete old pictures in your phone
- Paint your nails
- Learn a new language
- Read the bible
- Stay off social media for an entire day or ya know…a week?
- Write in a gratitude journal
- Declutter your house
- Play a board game with your kids
- Watch an old movie you loved during your childhood
- Bake or Cook something new
- Start a blog!
- Take a nap (what’s better than sleep?)
- Practice Yoga
- Fill out your kids baby books
- Write a letter to yourself
- Write a letter to your kids for when they are older
- Practice a new makeup routine
- Sit outside and watch the sunset
- Sit outside and watch the sunrise
- Drink more water!
- Try to wake up earlier
- Start a new routine
- Watch motivational videos on Youtube
- Listen to new music
- Have a dance party in your living room
- Try out a new skin routine
- Get dressed every day
- Sleep in a little once a week
- Go to bed earlier than normal
- Make your bed
- Learn a new sport
- Do a video chat with your friends or family!
- Crochet or knit something
- Learn something new you have always wanted
- Play Mad Libs! (So Funny!!!)
- Do something kind for someone in your house
- Get some alone time
There you have it, friends! Now is the time to start practicing self care, no excuses!
Have any other suggestions? Leave them in the comments below!